Thursday, October 29, 2009

Soothing Psoriasis Cream with Qing Dai (Indigo Naturalis)

Several months ago, I had a customer who was using a couple of my products combined to relieve his Psoriasis ailment. He emailed me an article which is also blogged here “Doctors Find Natural Psoriasis Treatment – Indigo Naturalis” and we got to work on creating the cream utilizing this wonderful herb along with some other proven ones for skin problems.

Since then more customers have started using it and all are reporting amazing results. One testimony: “Dear Debby, Two weeks ago, I bought your psoriasis cream. I wasn’t sure it would work, but the results have been amazing. Several sores are now GONE.” – Roger

Also the original customer Juris, my inspiration for this creation, sent me before and after pictures to monitor the success.

With such wonderful results, this is now available via the website Gaia Essentials as an natural alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment